The Ashland University women's soccer program will conduct a prospect ID camp for high school girls on Aug. 4 at Ferguson Field.
The aim of the camp is to identify players for the college level, while working on the development and skills necessary to compete in high school and college soccer. A combination of individual and group drills will be utilized in the camp.
Cost of the camp is $80 and is due with registration. Soccer cleats and shin guards are required. T-shirts will be provided.
The Eagles went 10-5-5 last season and qualified for their first NCAA Tournament since 2004. It was their sixth straight season with at least 10 wins.
The camp schedule follows.
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration/check-in
- 9:00-10:15 a.m. – Training session; goalkeeper training session
- 10:30 a.m.-noon – 7v7 games
- Noon-1 p.m. – Admissions & recruiting presentation
- 1:15-3:30 p.m. – 11v11 games
Taylor Clarke – AU Women's Soccer Head Coach
Alyssa Gervelis, Brock Kertoy – AU Assistant Coaches