The schedule breakdown for the nationals-bound Eagles follows:
- Thursday, 3:30 p.m. – women's hammer throw (junior Megan Tomei).
- Thursday, 6:25 p.m. – men's 400 dash (Pringle). Finals are Saturday at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, 6:40 p.m. – women's 400 dash (sophomore Irene Skinner). Finals are Saturday at 6:25 p.m.
- Thursday, 7:10 p.m. – women's 100 dash (senior Lauren Ellsworth). Finals are Saturday at 6:45 p.m.
- Thursday, 8:55 p.m. – men's 10,000 run (senior David Knack).
- Friday, 2 p.m. – men's discus throw (junior Jason Zahn).
- Friday, 5:05 p.m. – men's high jump (Pringle).
- Friday, 5:35 p.m. – men's 200 dash (Thompkins). Finals are Saturday at 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday, 1:15 p.m. – men's shot put (Zahn and sophomore Elijah Talk).
- Saturday, 5:05 p.m. – women's shot put (Tomei and senior Jamie Sindelar).
- Saturday, 8:05 p.m. – men's 5,000 run (Knack).
SINDELAR EARNS MIDWEST FIELD ATHLETE OF THE YEAR HONOR
Sindelar has received the Division II Midwest Region Women's Field Athlete of the Year award from the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA).
Sindelar is the second-best D-II women's shot putter in history, having thrown 16.99 meters/55-feet-9 at the Ashland Alumni Open. She comes into nationals with the top mark in the country.
EAGLE MEN 9TH, WOMEN 20TH IN PRE-NATIONALS RANKINGS
In the pre-nationals USTFCCCA Team Computer Rankings, the Ashland men are down one spot to ninth, and the AU women are down four spots to 20th in Division II.
The rankings take into account only each program's entries for Division II nationals.